Future Manager World - China
Planning Future - Acting Present
One single simple Mission: supporting Companies HR needs Worldwide
APAC - EMEA - IMEA - LATAM - USA & North America
- Nicolas MILONAS is permanent resident of Shanghai, China, where he lives with his wife Suzy for 20 years.
- Nicolas is father of 3 children: Christina 38, Yannis 36 and Frédéric 31 years old, and great father of 3 (Rio 6, Calista 4 and Nikolaï 1 year old).
- In his free time enjoys photography, new technologies, digital marketing, social media.
- He is an amateur of old classic roll & roll, country music and French singers.
Nicolas holds several degrees:
- University degree in International Marketing,1972 from Saint Denis University of Technology (France)
- Master of Finance & Management, 1976 from PSL University (France)
- Master in international marketing 1977 from PSL (France)
- MBA in 1999 from New York International School of Management (USA).
- His native language is French. He is fluent in English and Greek (his family roots) and speaks “some” chinese.
Nicolas has more than 40 years of experience as executive in MNCs and as entrepreneur, managing corporations of different sizes and developing businesses all around the world, in different cultures.
- Nicolas is the founder in 1999 of Acropolis Associates in USA and co-founder with his wife Suzy of Acropolis China in 2005, one of leading China based Retained Executive Search agency & Employer of record supplier.
- Leader of Entrepreneur Club at French Chamber of Commerce in China (since 2010)
- China representative of IPEM / International Private Equity Market (since 2016)
- Elected at the Board of French Chamber of Commerce in China (since 2017)
- Founder of China-Africa-Middle East Business Club (2018)
- Initiator of French Speaking African Ambassadors Club (Beijing 2019)
- Nicolas added an M&A business unit with a special focus Europe-China, setting up a finance related entity in Luxembourg (2023)
- Nicolas lectures regularly in Europe with topics such as: Doing Business in China, Entrepreneurship in China, How to establish long term successful business in China, how to understand Chinese culture.
- Nicolas is FMW Asia Pacific Director and FMW Worldwide China Expert.
Ready to find out more?
Contact us today and talk with our China Global Expert!
Corporate: Entrepreneurial Succession, Managerial Succession, Change Management, Compensation & Benefit Analysis, Management Relocation, International Employer Branding planning
Talent Acquisition: C-Level Executive Search, Middle Management Executive Search, Existing top and/or existing middle potential assessment programs, Pre-employment aptitude and personality testing programming, International Graduate Recruitment Programs
Flexibility: Temporary Management, HRPO Human Resource Process Outsourcing, RPO - Recruiting Process Outsourcing, White Collar Outsourcing, Payroll Calculating
Training - Future Manager Business School
Financial: Private Banking, Investment Fund, Banking Technology, Corporate Banking, M&A, Consumer Financing, Mortgage
Industrial: Aeroespacial, Automotive, Agribusiness, Aviation, Chemical, Energy, Building, Manufacturing, Oli & Gas
Hi Tech: Software Networking, Telecommunications, Platforms
Roles and Functions:
Board: Ceo, Indipendent board member
Financial: Global Chief Financial Officer, Global Chief Treasury Officer, Global Chief Controlling Officer, Country Chief Financial Officer, Country Chief Treasury Officer, Country Chief Controlling Officer
Marketing: Global Chief Strategic Marketing Officer, Global Chief Operational Marketing Officer, Country Chief Strategic Marketing Officer, Country Chief Operational Marketing Officer,
Sales: Global Sales Officer, Country Sales Officer
Supply Chain: Global Chief Supply Chain Officer, Country Chief Supply Chain Officer
Human Resources: Global Human Resource Director, Global Recruiting Director, Global Development & Training Director, Country Human Resource Director, Country Recruiting Director, Country Development & Training Director
Information Technology: Global Chief Information Officer, Global Chief Digital Information Officer, Global Chief Technology Officer, Country Chief Information Officer, Country Chief Digital Information Officer, Country Chief Technology Officer
Today in Future Manager China
Future Manager Beyond Corona Virus #21
Author: Future Manager Research Center“Prudent thinking: Establish a long-term mechanism for crisis management ” For enterprises that are burdened by the pandemic, at present they need to take effective measures to survive, but it is also important that companies can sum up experience and lessons learned from the pandemic crisis to improve their crisis response mechanism.…Read More
GEC #13 Gender Equality in China
Author: Future Manager Research Center The status of Chinese women, in ancient times and even in early modern times, can be summed up in one sentence: “Women don’t even have a place to put their feet”. Following the founding of the People’s Republic of China and according to the precepts advocated by Chairman Mao Zedong:…Read More
Future Manager Beyond Corona Virus #17
Author: Future Manager Research Center“2020 HR priorities ” 1. Cost control Any company that pursues a high-performance culture should make performance management routine. Not only should we actively manage during the epidemic, but in normal times, performance management should also be implemented as a priority. Remote work is not so difficult, and it also significantly…Read More